The COCOON Veterinary Dental Handheld X Ray Gun
The COCOON Veterinary Dental handheld x-ray gun is the lightest, most affordable and easy to use product of its kind on the market. With 500 shots before charging, the busiest practice would never come close to needing to recharge during the working day. When you need it, just lift it from its table top charger, press the on button, and start shooting.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT ONLY SHIPS INSIDE THE
UNITED STATES (Not yet approved in the following states: New Jersey/Vermont/Delaware/Nebraska/North Carolina)
The Cocoon overcomes these frustrating problems other handheld generators:
- Weight (only 4.8 #)
- Two clicks to take an image vs one with Cocoon
- Power. Cocoon overcomes the difficulty in penetrating large skulls in dogs. It is also excellent at imaging for other veterinary applications like the skull, limbs and soft tissue on your regular digital plates.
- Relative high cost. Cocoon is as much as $1000 less than traditional handheld units.
CONVENIENT TRIGGER & GUN GRIP
LOW RADIATION EMITTANCE
PATENTED VOICE GUIDE COCOON SPEAKS!
LIGHTWEIGHT – ONLY 5 LBS
CLEAR & PRISTINE IMAGES WITH HIGH DENSITY X-RAY
UP TO 500 SHOTS PER FULL BATTERY CHARGE
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
CARE-FREE POWER CHARGING WITH DUAL POWER SUPPLIES
EASY TO CLEAN WITH UV COATING
NECKSTRAP FOR ACCIDENT PEVENTION & MAXIMUM COMFORT
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SYSTEMS
- Tube voltage: 70 kV
- Tube Current: 2mA(External Power), 1.7mA( Internal Power)
- X-Ray Tube Focal Spot Size: 0.4mm
- Power Consumption: 350 W
- Cooling Method: Oil Cooling Method
- Total Filtration: Over 2.3mm AI(Inherent Filtration: 1.0mm AI)
- Target Angel: 12.5
- Time Setting Function: 0.05- 1.0sec
- Exposure Time Interval Setting Function: 0.01 sec
- Distance to Target(Distance between Target and Focal Spot): > 18cm (7 inch)
- Main Body Size: 270(L) x 132(W) x 195(H) [mm]
- Main Body Weight(Exclusion Back Scattered Shield): 4.8lb
Returns / Warranty :
Cocoon devices sold in the United States come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.