The COCOON Replacement Battery
When ordering a replacement battery, please note we can only ship ground. It could take up to a minimum of 5 days but it could be longer.
Once received, you can call Dexcowin & they will walk you through the replacement process.
Warranty on the battery is 1 year.
Batteries can last between 2 to 5 years.
We recommended replacing every 2 years.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT ONLY SHIPS INSIDE THE
UNITED STATES (Not yet approved in the following states: North Dakota/Rhode Island/Vermont)
CONVENIENT TRIGGER & GUN GRIP
LOW RADIATION EMITTANCE
The generator and cone are wrapped with lead to protect the leakage radiation. The shield is also a protection feature from back scattering radiation. In the manual there is data proving no leakage radiation.
PATENTED VOICE GUIDE COCOON SPEAKS!
LIGHTWEIGHT – ONLY 5 LBS
CLEAR & PRISTINE IMAGES WITH HIGH DENSITY X-RAY
UP TO 500 SHOTS PER FULL BATTERY CHARGE
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
CARE-FREE POWER CHARGING WITH DUAL POWER SUPPLIES
EASY TO CLEAN WITH UV COATING
NECKSTRAP FOR ACCIDENT PEVENTION & MAXIMUM COMFORT
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SYSTEMS
AND SENSORS (NOT INCLUDED)
COCOON is an independent X-Ray source like a wall mount type. COCOON exposes X-Ray to all imaging material or devices exactly as others work. The only difference from other X-Ray systems is that COCOON is a cordless handheld unit that uses a battery.
CARE-FREE CHARGING & EFFICIENT BATTERY
- The cradle provides a convenient and immediate charging platform, while the Li-battery has a long lasting life cycle, taking just 1hr to be fully charged.
- In addition, the AUTO SHOW-DOWN function controls power consumption to efficiently manage the battery.
ADVANCED RADIATION SAFETY
- Internally: Multiple lead wrapping ensures no radiation leakage.
- Externaly: Back-scatter shield provides safety from radiation dose.
- Trigger Safety & Screen Lock: Prevents un-intended exposure.
- Gun Grip Exposure Trigger
- Intuitive User Interface
- East to Clean UV Coated Case
LIGHT & COMPACT
- Weighing in at less than 5 lbs, COCOON takes radiographs twice as fast, reducing operation time and allowing users to take it anywhere.
STABLE POSITIONING: AIMING LIGHT
- Rotary plate provides efficient X-ray positioning and an Aiming light is used to accurately pinpoint the x-ray area
- The Patented voide guidance system conveniently supports and warns users on operational procedures for safety.
- Tube voltage: 70 kV
- Tube Current: 2mA(External Power), 1.7mA( Internal Power)
- X-Ray Tube Focal Spot Size: 0.4mm
- Power Consumption: 350 W
- Cooling Method: Oil Cooling Method
- Total Filtration: Over 2.3mm AI(Inherent Filtration: 1.0mm AI)
- Target Angel: 12.5
- Time Setting Function: 0.05- 1.0sec
- Exposure Time Interval Setting Function: 0.01 sec
- Distance to Target(Distance between Target and Focal Spot): > 18cm (7 inch)
- Main Body Size: 270(L) x 132(W) x 195(H) [mm]
- Main Body Weight(Exclusion Back Scattered Shield): 4.8lb
The FDA treats handheld units as wall mounts & requires that the purchaser contact a local service tech to certify (install) the unit. Both the purchaser and installer must submit an FDA2579 form to your state as well as DrBrettsPets.
Returns / Warranty :
We do offer a 2 year manufacturer warranty which covers issues that are not user fault or misuse such as dropping. The battery has a 1 year warranty.
DEXCOWIN TECH SUPPORT: +1 (626)993-6716